Terms & Conditions
Conditions of Use of Website
This Website is maintained by Jandamurra Pty Limited ABN 57 080 675 654 referred to as Cutcliffe Properties. In these Conditions of Use any reference to Cutcliffe Properties is taken to include a reference to the directors, officers, employees, agents and subsidiaries and related entities of Cutcliffe Properties.
Each time you visit and use this website you agree to the following terms and conditions current as at the time of your visit:
1. NO WARRANTY AS TO INFORMATION
- Much of the information on this Website (including but not limited to information concerning property area, floor size, floor plans, price, address and general property description) (“Information”) has been provided to Cutcliffe Properties by third parties. Cutcliffe Properties believes that such Information is correct but does not take steps to verify it. No representation or warranty of any nature whatsoever is given, intended or implied as to the accuracy of any Information or material available from this website, and you should rely on your own enquiries. If you have reason to believe that any Information or material is incorrect or misleading, please let us know.
- Without limiting the generality of the preceding clause, Information and material provided on this website should be considered as advertising and general information only, and is subject to change without notice. Prices and rents are current at the time of issue, except in the case of error, but may change at any time and are subject to availability. You should not rely on the Information on this website as a substitute for legal, financial, investment or other expert advice and you are advised to seek such appropriate advice as you require. You must also take steps to satisfy yourself as to the physical state of any property you are considering to purchase.
- Cutcliffe Properties disclaims all liability and responsibility, including for negligence, for any direct or indirect loss or damage suffered by any person arising out of any use of this Website or any Information or material available from it or for any omission or defect in the Information or material contained on the Website or for any further information given by Cutcliffe Properties in connection with anything listed on the Website.
- All material available or accessible from this Website is copyright material owned by Cutcliffe Properties, or its commercial partners or clients. Apart from fair dealing permitted by the Copyright Act 1968, you are granted permission to download, display and print any of the Website material for private and non commercial purposes. Prior consent in writing must be sought from Cutcliffe Properties for any other use.
- Without limiting the generality of the preceding clause, you may not modify, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, materials, software, products or services obtained from this Website without the prior written permission of Cutcliffe Properties.
- Cutcliffe Properties may withhold any consent or approval or give consent or approval conditionally or unconditionally. You must comply with any conditions Cutcliffe Properties imposes on its consent or approval.
3. USE OF WEBSITE
- As a condition of your use of this Website or any services on this Website, you warrant to Cutcliffe Properties that you will not use this Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Conditions of Use. In particular, but without limitation, you agree not to:
- use this Website to defame, abuse, harass, store, threaten or otherwise offend others
- publish, distribute, email, transmit or disseminate any material which is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, indecent, offensive or inappropriate
- use any automated scripting tools or software
- engage in or promote any unsolicited emailing or spamming via this Website
- impersonate any person or entity
- in any way make available using the Website any material that you do not have a right to make available or which contains viruses or other computer codes, files or programmes designed to interrupt, limit or destroy the functionality of other computer software or hardware
- Cutcliffe Properties may make improvements or changes in the information, services, products, and other materials displayed on this Website, or terminate this Website, at any time without notice.
- Any unauthorised use of any Information or material on this Website has the potential to cause damage to Cutcliffe Properties. Any such unauthorised use will be prosecuted.
- Cutcliffe Properties may vary these Conditions of Use from time to time.
- These Conditions of Use will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales and the Commonwealth of Australia, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. Any legal action or proceeding between Cutcliffe Properties and you related to these Conditions of Use will be brought exclusively in a court of competent jurisdiction in New South Wales.
- Cutcliffe Properties’ failure to insist upon strict enforcement of any provision of these terms and conditions will not constitute a waiver of any provision or right.
- In these Conditions of Use, unless otherwise indicated by the context:
- words importing the singular include the plural and vice versa
- headings are for convenience only and do not affect interpretation of these Conditions of Use
- where any word or phrase given a definite meaning, any part of speech or other grammatical form of that word or phrase has a corresponding meaning
- an expression importing a natural person includes a body corporate, partnership, joint venture, association or other legal entity
- a reference to a statute, statutory provision or regulation includes all amendments, consolidations or replacements thereof
- a reference to you or Cutcliffe Properties includes the respective legal personal representitives, successors and permitted assigns