Must be Sold – Buy Now Guide $2,500,000 or Auction 18/10/18
115 Bocks Road, OAKVILLE
Arrive at the formal gates of this manicured park-like 5 acres you get the sense you’re about to experience something extraordinary. Just minutes’ drive from Rouse Hill Town Centre, this completely transformed residence with guest house will excite you with a list of endless entertaining features and high-end finishes.
The journey begins with the polished concrete circular driveway and drive-through resort style entry and takes you to the sparkling in-ground pool and jacuzzi with custom built Calacatta marble wet/dry bar and lounge area. Such luxury is balanced with practical features such as floodlit rear paddocks, a hardstand surface area for multiple trucks and machinery, a 10x14m shed and separately fenced farm yard, feed shed and fish filled dam. There’s even room for a pony or a sheep or two.
Further features include:
– Main home with 3 good sized bedrooms, theatre room, ducted air and custom built walk-in robe with automatic frosted glass entry door, copper featured fireplace and Miele appliances
– Guest house with ensuite, kitchenette and sauna room
– Large outdoor alfresco areas with outdoor heating, pizza oven and coal BBQ
– Outdoor shower, timber pool deck and sound system
– Irrigation system, electric gates, CCTV/alarm system
– Water features, fire pit, engineered entry bridge and manicured native gardens
Only on inspection will you be able to appreciate the quality this residence has to offer. Call today.